This scholarship was introduced in 1985. Application is by nomination.
Value of Awards
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC (Student)
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Family Members’ Particulars Form (Pls download the form here: Family Members Particulars Form)
5) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here: Income Declaration Form)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) MENDAKI-IES Nomination Form (The form can be obtained from your institution)
8) Other supporting Documents if any
*Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
Mendaki Dr Abdul Aziz Ali Scholarship
Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce Foundation - Education Trust Fund (SCCCF - ETF) Scholarship
MENDAKI-Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (MENDAKI-ISCA) Scholarship (Accounting)