IntroductionThe scheme was introduced in August 2019 in an effort to encourage students to continue to excel in their studies at the local
institutions. It is to support the financial needs of deserving Muslim students.
To support financially disadvantaged Muslim students at the ITE, local polytechnics and universities.
Applications should be submitted via MENDAKI corporate website. First time applicants must create an account on to be able to proceed with the application.
- Muslim Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to the institution.
- Pursuing a full-time undergraduate degree or diploma programme offered by any local polytechnic or university, or pursuing a full-time National ITE Certificate (NITEC) or Higher NITEC and have been accepted by the institution;
- Have a household Per Capita Income (PCI) of S$650.00 and below;
- Obtained outstanding results for:
- Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘N’ level examinations, with best three (3) subjects not exceeding six (6) points; or
- Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘O’ level examinations, with five (5) distinctions; or
- Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘A’ level examinations, with three (3) distinctions; or
- NITEC or Higher NITEC with a cumulative Grade Point Average of 3.5 and above; or
- Certificate of Merit from a local Polytechnic; or
- minimum aggregate of 37 points for International Baccalaureate Diploma
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully-completed required documents from the applicants.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
- Each Scholarship is applicable for one (1) Academic Year.
- The Scholarship shall be used for the Recipients’ educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, living expenses and fees for other educational activities organised by the tertiary institution the Recipient is enroll in.
- Recipient(s) may be considered and may be re-awarded the Scholarship in the following academic year subject to the fulfilment of the criteria.
Level of Study
27 June - 25 July 2022
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the "Apply Now" button. First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
5) Self Employed/ Non-Income Declaration Form (Pls download the form here. Income Declaration Form)
6) Other supporting Documents
*Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.