The Scholarship was introduced in 1987.
27 June to 25 July 2022
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the 'Apply Now' button on the right. First time applicants must create an account on to be able to proceed with the application.
- Final year accountancy students in NUS/NTU/SMU/SIT/SUTD/SUSS.
- Muslim Singapore Citizens (regardless of race) who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5 years immediately before being admitted to
- Full-time students.
- Passed first and second year-end examinations with a Grade ‘C’ minimum.
- The Head of Accountancy department of NUS/NTU/SMU/SIT/SUTD/SUSS nominates the candidate for the award.
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Non-Income Declaration Form (Pls download form under 'Mandatory Documents' section in info pagesite)
5) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
6) MENDAKI-ISCA Nomination Form (The form can be obtained from your institution)
7) Other supporting documents if any
*Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
Value of Award
- One scholarship worth $1,500 is available each year.