The scholarship was introduced in 1995. It aims to reward top students who had performed exceptionally well at both GCE ‘A’ level
examinations and Polytechnics.
- Preferred courses include Health & Life Sciences, Medicine, Multimedia Design, Engineering.
- Muslim Singapore Citizens or Permanent Resident of Singapore (regardless of race) who has been residing in Singapore for at least 5
years immediately before being admitted to the institution.
- Commencing first-year studies in a full-time Degree course in any of the following institutions:
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore Institute of Technology
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Singapore University of Social Sciences
- Obtained 3 distinctions (including General Paper) in the GCE ‘A’ level examination OR a Polytechnic Diploma with a Certificate of Merit.
- Obtained a minimum aggregate of 37 points for the International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Male applicants must have completed their National Service.
- Good records of active participation in co-curricular activities (CCA).
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully-completed required documents from the applicants.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
Value of Award
- One scholarship worth $4,000 per annum is available each year to first year student.
- The scholarship is disbursed yearly for the duration of the course of study subject to satisfactory performance of the scholar.
27 June - 25 July 2022
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the "Apply Now" button. First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution
4) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
5) Self Employed/ Non-Income Declaration Form (Pls download the form here. Income Declaration Form)
6) Other supporting Documents
*Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.