EDUCATION TRUST FUND – SIDDIQUI ASSISTANCE SCHEME (PFP BURSARY)
The ETF-Siddiqui Assistance Scheme was introduced in March 2020 to award deserving Muslim students from local Institutes of Technical Education (ITE) and polytechnics. The bursary aims to assist students from financially disadvantaged families and encourage them to continue excel in their studies.
To support financially disadvantaged Muslim students at the local ITEs and Polytechnics.
18 February to 18 March 2023
ETF – Siddiqui Polytechnic Foundation Programme (PFP) Bursary
- Muslim Singapore Citizen holding a valid National Registration Identity Card (NRIC);
- Pursuing a full-time PFP offered by any local polytechnic;
- Have a gross household per capita income (PCI) of S$750 and below;
- Good results for Singapore Cambridge GCE ‘N’ level examinations
- Candidates will only be considered upon receipt of all fully completed required documents from the applicants.
- Interviews will be held for shortlisted candidates and being eligible does not guarantee a placement.
- Shortlisting of candidates is based upon competition amongst the eligible applicants and they must have been accepted by the institution.
- Each Bursary is applicable for one (1) Academic Year.
- The Bursary shall be used for the recipients’ educational expenses such as tuition fees, course materials, living expenses and fees for other educational activities organised by the institution the Recipient is enrolled in.
- Recipient(s) may be considered and may be re-awarded the Bursary in the following academic year subject to the fulfilment of the criteria.
Value of Award
|Level of Study
|Number of recipients
Mandatory documents required to submit application*
1) Front and Back Copy of NRIC
2) Recent Academic Results
3) Letter of acceptance from Institution (if any)
4) Family Members' Particulars Form (Pls download the form here)
5) Income Declaration Form * For self-employed and unemployed family members. (Pls download the form here)
6) Parents or Guardian Latest Payslip / Letter from Employer Confirming Latest CPF statement
7) Short write up on your personal goals. Pls upload in MS Word format (Min. 150 words)
8) Other supporting Documents (if any)
Please note that incomplete applications and incomplete documents will not be processed. Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.
Applications should be submitted via MyMENDAKI portal by clicking the button below. First time applicants must create an account to be able to proceed with the application.
*Incomplete applications and documents will not be processed. Please submit ONE bursary OR scholarship application only. We may consider your application for other eligible schemes.
*Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected.