MENDAKI Tuition Scheme (MTS)
MTS aims to provide quality and affordable tuition to help students achieve better results in their school and national exams. It is open to all primary and secondary level Muslim students. MTS is aligned with MOE's curriculum and provides additional developmental activities.
- Every student is inspired to learn
- Every student aspires to succeed in school and life
- Every student gains confidence and improves in their exams
- Every student looks up to their tutors as role models
Eligibility Criteria for non-Muslim Students registering for MTS:
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Studying in full-time local government or government-aided schools and madrasahs.
- Muslim students: No income criteria.
The tuition fees have been reduced to a one-time $10 registration fee per student per year, to make it more affordable and accessible to all.
- Chinese students - MHI $4,800 &/or PCI $1,400 and below
- Eurasian students - PCI $1,200 and below
- Indian students - no eligibility criteria
This $10 fee is applicable to:
Note: Eurasian students with gross PCI of $1,200 and below need not pay any fees
- All Malay/Muslim students
- Chinese students with gross MHI of $4,800 and below and/or gross PCI of $1,400 and below
- All Indian students with PCI $1,000 and above
Students/parents who have difficulty paying fees may seek a fee waiver from their respective SHGs.
The eligibility criteria and how to apply are indicated as follows:
Subjects and levels offered
English and Maths for Primary 1, Primary 2, Secondary 1 and Secondary 2.
English, Maths, Science for all other Primary 3 to Primary 6, Secondary 3 to Secondary 5.
Students must choose at least 2 and at most 3 subjects/classes to ensure that they receive comprehensive support for their education.
Changes to MTS with effect from 2022
1) One-time $10 Registration Fee
The fee has been reduced to just $10 per student, to make it more affordable and accessible to all.
2) Smaller Class Sizes
With more qualified and committed tutors per student ratio, students can receive more focused attention to help them succeed
3) More Comprehensive Academic Support
Students can now register for up to three separate classes/subjects if they need stronger support to prepare for their PSLE.
- Fee payment will be via PayNow QR code scanning. If you do not have PayNow, you would need to pay via NETS at one of our satellite centres.
Please refer to this step-by-step guide, use the search bar above, or submit a query using the "Contact Us" link above.
You can also call us at 6551 2830 or drop by one of our satellite centres.
Can't find the centres that best suit you?
We understand the importance of providing parents with a wide range of options when it comes to choosing a tuition centre that best suits their child's needs. In addition to our Mendaki centres, we acknowledge that parents may have specific preferences or considerations in mind.
If you find that none of our current centres align with your requirements, we want to assure you that we have collaborated with our self-help group (SHG) partners to offer additional alternatives.
For more information about the classes they offer, please click on the links below: