MENDAKI Tuition Scheme (MTS)
MTS aims to provide quality and affordable tuition to help students achieve better results in their school and national exams. It is open to all primary and secondary level Muslim students. MTS is aligned with MOE's curriculum and provides additional developmental activities.
Collaborative Tuition Programme (CTP)
CTP is a collaboration with 3 other self-help groups (SHGs) - the Chinese Development Assistance Council (CDAC), the Eurasian Association (EA), and the Singapore Indian Development Association (SINDA) to offer quality and affordable tuition to students of all races and religions. CTP aims to boost students’ academic performance in English, Maths and Science.
For more background, please click here: https://www.mendaki.org.sg/tuition/. With effect from 2022, MTS and CTP are streamlined and offered at over 90 centres around the country.
- Every student is inspired to learn.
- Every student aspires to succeed in school and life.
- Every student gains confidence and improves in their exams.
- Every student looks up to their tutors as role models.
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident.
- Studying in full-time local government or government-aided schools and madrasahs.
- Muslim students: No income criteria.
- Non-Muslim students: Please refer to this link for the income criteria.
Subjects and levels offered:
English, Maths, Science for Primary 1 to Secondary 5.
Students must choose at least 2 and at most 3 subjects/classes to ensure that they receive comprehensive support for their education.
- Fee payment will be via PayNow QR code scanning. If you do not have PayNow, you would need to pay via NETS at one of our satellite centres.
- Muslim students - $10 commitment fee for all students.
- Non-Muslim students - Please refer to this link for the fees. The respective SHGs may grant a fee subsidy to students of their community.
Please refer to this step-by-step guide, use the search bar above, or submit a query using the "Contact Us" link above.
You can also call us at 6551 2830 or drop by one of our satellite centres.